Trevor Manz, BA, MPhil
Graduate Student in Bioinformatics
Trevor is a PhD candidate and NSF Graduate Research Fellow at the Department of Biomedical Informatics. He is currently a rotation student in the lab working on Vitessce.
- Welcome to Trevor Manz, Angela Chen, and Lina Chi!
- Papers, Posters, and Presentations at IEEE VIS 2019
- IEEE VIS 2019 Best Short Paper Award for Periphery Plots
- Viv Image Visualization Library Preprint Released
- First Data Release of HuBMAP
- Open Source Software Contributions
- Viv Paper Published in Nature Methods
- Vitessce: a framework for integrative visualization of multi-modal and spatially-resolved single-cell data
- Viv: Multiscale Visualization of High-Resolution Multiplexed Bioimaging Data on the Web
- Gos: a declarative library for interactive genomics visualization in Python
- Periphery Plots for Contextualizing Heterogeneous Time-Based Charts