Trevor Manz, BA, MPhil
Graduate Student in Bioinformatics
Trevor is a PhD candidate and NSF Graduate Research Fellow at the Department of Biomedical Informatics. He is currently a rotation student in the lab working on Vitessce.
- Welcome to Trevor Manz, Angela Chen, and Lina Chi!
- Papers, Posters, and Presentations at IEEE VIS 2019
- IEEE VIS 2019 Best Short Paper Award for Periphery Plots
- Viv Image Visualization Library Preprint Released
- First Data Release of HuBMAP
- Open Source Software Contributions