Chuck McCallum, BA, MLIS
Chuck McCallum’s background is in software for libraries and publishers. His current focus is the development and deployment of visualization tools for bioinformatics, using D3 and PixiJS on the front end, with Docker containers to manage dependencies and ensure portability. He believes that thoughtful documentation and testing are critical parts of the software development process.
- HiGlass Released and Preprint Posted
- HiGlass Published in Genome Biology
- HuBMAP Marker Paper Published in Nature
- Viv Image Visualization Library Preprint Released
- First Data Release of HuBMAP
- Open Source Software Contributions